Hey folks it’s time to submit again! But there are a few things that are changed here. You were used to know The Ramingo’s Porch, our quarterly printed magazine, but due to the high costs of realization, we decided to change it into an e-magazine, publishing selected submissions continuosly.
At the end of the year (starting from 2019) we will publish an anthology with the best of what we received. In this way you won’t loose the pleasure of touching sheets and smelling books filled with great works.
Now let’s see how to submit your writings to us.
1) The mail is always the same: firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your submissions with your first name and surname in the object of the mail along with the kind of submission you’re sending. For example:
Mendes Biondo – Poetry
2) Put all your writings (up to five) into one file. We are able to read doc., docx., rtf. and pdf. too. If you prefer, feel free to copy and paste your submission in the body of the mail.
3) We like to read new stuff so please send us only previously unpublished works.
4) Send us also a short bio (max 150 words) and a picture of you.
5) We try to reply as fast as we can but if you do not receive any answer after a month, please write us a mail. We are humans, after all.
6) We may edit, with your consent, the writings you sent in case of necessity.
7) There are no themes and no restrictions to a simple kind of writing style. We enjoy poems, short stories, short essays, haiku, short plays and everything you can do with words. Except for shopping list. We hate shopping lists…
8) Unfortunately we are not able to pay. But one day, maybe…
9) What are you waiting for? Stop waiting for Godot and send us your very best!
The Ramingo’s Porch Staff – Mendes Biondo & Catfish McDaris